MIN The Art of Tie Dye Mee Crochet by Leon@ProjectP — Kickstarter

MIN: The Art of Tie Dye Meets Crochet

Embark on the road of craftsman growth

crochet,crochet tutorial,how to crochet,crochet top,crochet pattern,crochet how to,crochet top pattern,crochet pants,crochet top patterns,crochet top tutorial,free crochet pattern,how to crochet tutorial,crochet cable stitch,croche,crochet tights,crochet bottoms,how to crochet top,crochet turtleneck,crochet mock neck top,beginner friendly crochet top,how to crochet cardigan,crochet mock neck tutorial,crochet cable stitch pants
My name is Leon, a young man from Hong Kong with a passion for art. Since I was a child, I have been interested in the combination of colours and textures, which made me dream of using my creativity and talent to bring a sense of beauty to the world. So, in 2019, when I heard that Yunnan, China is the hometown of tie-dyeing, I decided to go to learn tie-dyeing skills in person, When I set foot on the land of Yunnan, I was immediately attracted by the beauty and tranquillity of this place. I came to a mountainous area close to the village and met a tie-dye master named Po Po Wang, She is a well-known local artist. In order to pass on this traditional craft, she is willing to pass on the tie-dye skills she has accumulated over the years to those who are willing to learn.

Under the guidance of Grandma Wang, I learned this ancient and magical handicraft, What I find most appealing about tie-dye is the use of natural dyes such as safflower, blueberry, and other plants to make the work healthier and more natural. This moved me deeply, and my heart was full of respect for this traditional craft, and I made up my mind to bring it back to Hong Kong, After returning to Hong Kong, I decided to start a tie-dye studio called MIN. I believe that tie-dye is not only an art but also a kind of respect for nature and the inheritance of traditional culture, I hope to use my own efforts to bring more tie-dye works to everyone so that they can also feel the health and natural beauty of natural dyes.

Combining tie-dye and crochet crafts can create a unique style and look. The patterns and colours of tie-dye can be combined with the texture and structure of crochet crafts to form a unique and personal product, Combining tie-dye and crochet crafts can combine traditional craftsmanship with innovative designs. Traditional tie-dye and crochet craft techniques can be combined with modern design ideas and trends to create products that are both old and modern.

Products that combine tie-dye and crochet crafts often focus on environmental protection and sustainability. The dyes used in the tie-dye process are often natural vegetable dyes, while crochet crafts often use recycled yarn or thread, making these products more environmentally conscious, My old fans will deftly apply this natural work to various environments in their lives, and take natural and beautiful photos to share. I was very touched and happy when I received these reply photos. At the same time, I will give back my new design postcards. I hope that my crochet works will be liked by you through KS activities again.
You have to order one of these before it's too late!
crochet,crochet tutorial,how to crochet,crochet top,crochet pattern,crochet how to,crochet top pattern,crochet pants,crochet top patterns,crochet top tutorial,free crochet pattern,how to crochet tutorial,crochet cable stitch,croche,crochet tights,crochet bottoms,how to crochet top,crochet turtleneck,crochet mock neck top,beginner friendly crochet top,how to crochet cardigan,crochet mock neck tutorial,crochet cable stitch pants

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post